Relationship Therapy for Single Adults
Connection is one of our deepest needs, and it is where we frequently struggle the most.
Old hurt and self-defeating beliefs prevent us from reaching our fullest potential, while habitual patterns sabotage authentic connection, leaving our relationships stranded in the shallows.
We become tired of settling for less than we deserve, but when we’re finally ready to make changes, we’re often not sure where to begin.
Hi, I’m Jeremy
I’m a marriage and family therapist and I’m passionate about working with adults who are recently single, in between relationships, or who are reevaluating their relationship goals and priorities.
Yes. I’m a relationship therapist for singles!
My approach is relational, collaborative, and engaged. We’ll work together to:
- Explore and clarify your values around relationships and sexuality
- Increase your ability to feel and be authentically present to your important relationships
- Learn to communicate in a way that increases intimacy and connection
- Listen to your body’s wisdom, and learn to honor your boundaries
- Help you become your best self, and forge the relationships you deserve.
Healing from and healing toward
We’re not just going to talk about what keeps you stuck; we’re also going to pay attention to what makes you come alive and what moves you forward. You’re going to learn practical relationship skills in session that you can take with you to use when you’re not in my office. I am queer-affirming and work with adult individuals of any orientation or gender. My work is informed by attachment theory, interpersonal neurobiology, and Somatic Experiencing; I also have extensive training in sex therapy and trauma.
Jeremy Lehmann, MMFC/T, CCTP
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
210 25th Ave. N., Suite 1220
Nashville, TN 37203